Stonescape
Stonescape

The Site

Stonescape is perched above the floor of the Napa Valley, southwest of the town of Calistoga. When Norman and Norah Stone purchased the seventeen-acre property in 1991, it included an active vineyard, the original farmhouse built in 1887, a towering grove of redwoods and the flowing Azalea Spring.

Over the years, the Stones transformed the property to be a place for art as well as a contemplative landscape for the enjoyment of nature’s gifts.